Saturday, December 30, 2006

PreOrder on Pretty Tiffany & Co Alike 925 Silvery Accessories *FIRST BATCH*

~ COMPLETED ~

=Edited=

I had removed the product pictures, links, pricing and details etc. As I decided to use it again in the next batch of preorder on Pretty Tiffany & Co Alike 925 Silvery Accessories so dont wanna repeat the same entry again so that i can keep this blog clean and neat.

Here are the loots (ALL IMPORTED):




Also, I had already packed them nicely to prepare send them out by this SAT(30/12/2006). Hope everyone will get their items soon and hope u gals will like your loots too. =)

Lastly,

For those who participated in this preorder, thank you for been understanding and patience with me making this preorder a big success. Sorry to keep u gals waiting..

Also, not forgetting the rest who view my blog. Thank you so much.. =D

posted by MyMagicalCloset @ 3:41 AM